Safe guarding your privacy on this website is important to us; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- Information we collect
- We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
- information such as your IP address, geographical location, how you got to our website, what kind of browser your use, how long you stayed on our website, and how many pages you looked at;
- information you provide to us when you subscribe to our Botanic Health News e-mail updates and other e-mail notifications.
- information relating to any transactions in this website store or in other parts of this website, including any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number);
Your personal information
- We may send a cookie to your computer, which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We use the information to recognize your computer, and improve the website by personalizing for ease of use;
- We use third party software from Google. This helps us analyze how visitors use, and where visitors go on this website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Personalize this website for you;
- Send you goods or services you have purchased via this website;
- Send invoices to you;
- Collect payments from you;
- send to you Botanic Health News email updates, and other email communications you have requested (you can unsubscribe from this at anytime by emailing us from the link within the email you were sent);
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent.
Security of your personal data
- If we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- We will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information;
- All personal information you provide us or receive from us on this website will be encrypted using SSL technology. We will store all the personal information you provide us on secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your user details including any password, confidential;
Third party websites
- You may contact us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you;
- You will usually expressly agree to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal data for this purpose;
- This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites;
- Please contact us if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- From time to time we may make changes to this policy by posting a new version on our website.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);