Learn how to put together your own routine and find the right products to suit your skin and concerns.
Start with a simple routine that you can then add things to, that way in different seasons of the year you add things in, take things out or swap things round and still follow the same tried and tested routine for YOUR skin – perfect!
The Simple 1-2-3 Daily/Nightly Routine:
- Cleanse – Cleaning your skin is the first step to making better use of the other nutrients you want to feed your skin in the form of other products. If you don’t do this step, these products would not work as well, so clean your skin with a good quality non-skin stripping cleanser like one of our daily Cleansing Crèmes that also have gentle exfoliators to reveal fresh skin.
- Tone – Using a nutrient packed alcohol free tonic on fresh clean skin allows the water soluble nutrients to be pulled deeper into your skin and start working to feed your skin with the vitamins and minerals it needs. Pick from your choice of Skin Tonic to suit your skin needs.
- Moisturise – Protect your skin from damage by using a Moisturizer with oils that work to feed your skin, by repairing any damage as well as protect from environmental effects as well.
Boost Your Simple Daily/Nightly Routine:
- Exfoliating treatment – Remove old skin cells by massaging the daily Cleansing Crème in a second cleanse after your initial cleansing and remove with the Bamboo Cloth.
- Hydrating treatment – after you have done your initial cleanse, apply a generous layer of the daily Cleansing Crème and leave on for 10-15 minutes for an extra boost of skin hydration.
- Tonic treatment – For a fantastic boosting treatment for your eyes; soak some Skin Tonic to cotton pads and place on your eyes for 5-10 minutes.
I would love to know if these tips help you improve your routine.